Thursday, July 3, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

It's my birthday, and I’ll Daisy Duke if I want to! Yes, that’s right, I went to see the Dukes of Hazzard @ Duke Fest on my birthday! What an awesome childhood memory watching the Dukes. I wanted to grow up to be pretty and independent like Daisy and to marry Bo Duke. Come on girls, you know you did too. And they always had such innocent fun. Whatever happened to the “good ole days” TV shows!


We did have a great time. The kids got to see the cars from the show, ride a few carnival rides, and see the Atlanta Motor Speedway. And we even freshened up on our Duke trivia. And now I can put my picture of me with the General Lee when I was 10 next to these (and I will not announce my age) pictures with my children. A great birthday!

3 comments:

Champagne Bella said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm glad you had such an enjoyable birthday, and how awesome to revisit childhood memories ON your birthday, kinda celebrate being younger as opposed to growing older... eventhough you are NOT OLD!!

I love you sis.

Pam said...

Love it! You have to always do what you want on your birthday!!! Well, within reason, of course!

Netrockdeals said...

CallsMaster 1 leading digital marketing agency. We are obsessed with creating new and innovative ideas to boost your business growth online.